Free - The Engineers Friend - 4th Edition
The 4th and expanded edition of the W. Christie Engineers Friend has been revised in order to meet the needs of today's engineers and industry. Once again, we have included data which will be most useful to those involved in bolting applications. However, we have also extended the range of data to include information which will give the Engineers Friend wider appeal and even greater use.
With 100 pages of useful information and data, sections include:
- Bolting Data and How to Measure Torque
- Measurement, including Conversion Factors
- Drills, Tapped Holes & Threads
- Wire, Steel, Keyway & Material Characteristics
- General Information - International Dialling Codes, Time Zones, Phonetic Alphabet etc.
- Information and examples of our Bespoke Engineered Solutions
Click on the request button below and visit the Querybox to provide your details. A free copy will be posted to you.